The search has begun. This past Sunday we took our first trip to look for a place to call Adventure Farm. This piece of property is in St. James, MO. A couple is selling a large parcel of land broken into a wide variety of pieces that you can mix and match in all different ways. I had a great time and decided the whole experience was amazingly fun. Guy, on the other hand, found it “interesting.”
- a stand of trees that can be used for a challenge course
- open grown trees for recreational tree climbing
- a grove of trees for tree houses, a big swing and just to enjoy
- Southern exposure
- Big kitchen
- Without the cheap, tacky remodel, please
- It can be “As Is” if it has character, is structurally sound and has the above characteristics. For the right price, of course. Actually, for the right price we could build. Although building is not our first choice.
An "As Is" with potential, but DEFINITELY the wrong price.