Help Adventure Farm Grow
Adventure Farm is outgrowing our little urban lot, and we are looking for opportunities to grow and expand
The main thing that Adventure Farm (AF) is missing is space and trees for our Adventure Tree activities. We need trees and open spaces to use for experiential and natural science education activities.
Our most pressing need is trees that are open grown with wide spreading branches. These trees allow us to expand our work connecting people to the natural world while building self-confidence and a connection to place.
Tree climbing is part of these activities. Recreational tree climbing uses harnesses, ropes and other gear to safely help people climb and enjoy trees while protecting the trees from harm.
We look forward to talking to anyone who would like to help with our expansion. We are open to discussing any suggestions and opportunities.
People Who May Be Interested in Talking With Us
• The Sharer: Someone who is looking for other people to make good use of their property and would be open to the use of this property for AF activities.
• The Barterer: Someone who has property but needs some help in the upkeep. We would be willing and excited to trade general maintenance, arborist and/or permaculture design work for the use of all or part of a property.
• The Absent Owner: We would happily consider caretaking the right property in exchange for the use for AF activities.
• The Renter: We would consider leasing a property
• The Seller: If it was the perfect space, we would consider buying a property or possibly buying a small (1-2 acres) piece of a larger property.
• The Trader: For the right property we would consider trading Adventure Farm Del Norte.
• The Visionary: Some other creative arrangement that we have not yet considered.
Please check out www.adventurefarm.org to learn more about what we do. We are fully insured and highly trained in the areas we are pursuing. If you are interested in discussing a possibility please email or call us.
1616 Del Norte Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63117